Tuesday, October 8, 2013

london + copenhagen

on my 2nd week of my new job we went to copenhagen and london. it was a GREAT trip and i loved getting to know my new team on the road. copenhagen was very cool (my 1st time there). we shopped, took a day trip to a tradeshow in sweden and ate some awesome food. in the london, the highlight was the weather (no rain!) and of course more shopping, eating and drinking. awesome trip!
me + random grafitti-ed door in copenhagen
these guys...just marching down the street
beautiful sunny (but cold) day in copenhagen (this was the view from my hotel)


best coffee of the trip at coffee collective, copenhagen
jenn + bubbles = happy times @ kodbyens fiskebar

next stop...london!
sunday 1/2 marathon training (pre run) with running buddy, jenn. and look! big ben!
one of the scenic sights on our 10 mile jaunt- buckingham palace!
(we also saw big ben & ran through nottinghill)
post 10 mile run- had to have our non-planned matching outfits documented


this one's for thad.  london street wisdom

back home, safe + sound. jackie was pretty excited about his souvenirs

No comments: