Thursday, October 25, 2007

the OC shower

the dawgs & campbell

all the yummy treats

skull undies from ldawg

the bride to be, jen & meghan

megan & the pensos

me & my dude

mio, jess, nadia, lis & cherdawg

meghan, me & tiana

a few weeks ago i headed down to my old stomping grounds- "The OC" for my last dress fitting, official bridal business, and a bridal shower! Ldawg hosted the cutest shower on record with the help of Julia, Tiana & Tara (aka Dude). She left no detail to chance, and everything from the food to the flowers (nice job ju-ya!) to the favors and decorations were as cute as can be....by the way-can i tell you she did all this with 2 month old Campbell strapped to her chest?!!! wonder woman! it was so fun to see all the ladies, and i got tons of amazing & racy items....too x-rated to show here....thanks to Ldawg for making it such a special event and to all the OC ladies!!!! i miss you girls!!!!

No comments: